Sometimes you just need a little pick-me-up and in our opinion, it doesn't get much better than a handsome gentleman rocking our favourite thing, knitwear!
- Bow Tie
- Party Rings
- Woodland Deer Toy
- Geometric Wall Decorations
- Bunny Toy
- Granny Square Cushions
- Cupcake Pincushion
- Love Tokens
- Flower Bouquet
- Baby Bunnies
- Poodle Toy
- View all
- 9 Sexy Men In Knitwear To Brighten Your Day
- Look At These Incredible Crochet Dogs
- 17 Things You’ll Wish You Knew When You First Started Crochet
- The Best Blanket Crochet-Along EVER!
- Pretty Posy Technical Guides
- Woolly Writer Winner Revealed
- Woolly Writer 2nd Place Runner-Up Revealed
- Woolly Writer 3rd Place Runner-Up Revealed
- Issue 103 Sneak Peek
- Support England With #WaistcoatWednesday
- Help Change Lives With Knitted Knockers
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- The Ultimate Guide To Dyeing And Spinning Your Own Yarn
- 19 Baby Toys That Will Stop Them Crying
- 5 CROCHET-ALONGS THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE PART IN
- What Is Loom Knitting?
- Stuart Hillard: The Melody Yarn Kit
- SUE STRATFORD: GET AN ECO-FRIENDLY YARN STASH
- ISSUE 102 SNEAK PEEK
- 12 Last-Minute Birthday Gifts
- 14 Free Patterns For A Rainy Day
- THESE WEAVINGS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND
- 17 Crochet Dinosaurs For Jurassic World Fans
- View all
What You Should Be Crafting In 2018
A new year brings new creative possibilities and there's certainly a lot of crafty trends we can't wait to get involved with. Below you'll find a round-up of ideas and projects that are an absolute must-make for 2018, so what are you waiting for? Bring it on!
Ultra Violet has been named the Pantone Colour of the Year, so we intend to make lots of treats in the trending shade.
Start in style with a statement crochet bag.
Incorporating two trends! You need to make this purple unicorn greeting card.
Get organised with a playful knitted peg bag.
We’re predicting that the unicorn fad isn’t going anywhere in 2018.
Find 25 knitting and crochet unicorn projects here!
Little ones will fawn over this unicorn hobby horse.
Get adults involved in the trend with this incredible unicorn headband.
Our favourite thing about a new year is starting our summer projects.
Summer means one thing, camping! Get ready with this ultimate crochet collection.
Does it get any better than a fruity watermelon brooch?
Dabble in a touch of sewing and embroidery and treat yourself to a new outfit.
It’s never too early to get prepped for the busiest craft season…
Ease yourself in with a simple two-stripe candy cane tea cosy.
Start making lots of little Christmas favours for friends and family.
Not only are you going to have a lot of wrapping, but think of all those cards you need to get crafting. Give yourself a headstart with these free printables.
If you want to keep up with some more top trends in 2018, make sure you check out our flamingo blog here, master your calligraphy technique by clicking here and discover pom-poms that will blow your mind!
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Kerry Lord is a huge name in the woolly world as the founder of luxury yarn brand, TOFT. She’s also the author of two very successful Edward’s Menagerie books and we squealed with delight when it became a trilogy and Edward’s Menagerie Dogs landed on our desks. It includes 50 amazing patterns for you to make your favourite pup and it’s definitely the best yet. Is there anything she can’t do? We caught up with the amigurumi extraordinaire to chat whippets, border collies and Jack Russells – the crochet kind of course.
When you begin your crochet journey there are likely to be many things that you'll need to learn along the way. To help you navigate through these confusing waters, we've listed 17 top tips that will make the transition into your first project just that little bit easier. If you're a seasoned crocheter, you'll know all too well about these minor bumps in the road, but read on and you might just find some surprisingly helpful advice.
Welcome to our Sampler Blanket Crochet-Along! Our designer Jackie Carreira shows you how to make this four-part blanket, which really knocks the socks off anyone who sees it. Read on to find out more...
If you've picked up issue 103 of Let's Get Crafting you'll have spotted this stunning Pretty Posy project from Flower Loom Blooms by Haafner Linssen (£10.99, Search Press) searchpress.com