It's autumn time, and what better way to embrace the cosier season than with a bit of crochet? These patterns will prove super easy and fun, ensuring that you're able to spruce up your home, or give a gift to a dear friend or little one in no time.
- Penguin Pals
- Brussels Sprouts Garland
- Amigurumi Elves
- Pom-pom Mittens
- Christmas Donkey
- Advent Calendar Crochet-Along: Part Two
- Christmas Lights
- Christmas Doily
- Nativity Scene
- Bauble Coasters
- Yarn Christmas Trees
- View all
- 20 Patterns You’ll Love To Make This Autumn
- The Ultimate Christmas Crafting Guide
- Why A Crocheter Would Win The Apprentice
- ISSUE 105 SNEAK PEEK
- THESE AMIGURUMIS WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO CROCHET IMMEDIATELY
- SUE STRATFORD: WHY YOU SHOULD SWAP GARMENTS FOR TOYS
- 19 Crochet Projects For Your Summer Holiday
- Stuart Hillard: The Blitzen Yarn Kit
- ISSUE 104 SNEAK PEEK
- 9 Sexy Men In Knitwear To Brighten Your Day
- Look At These Incredible Crochet Dogs
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- 17 Things You’ll Wish You Knew When You First Started Crochet
- The Best Blanket Crochet-Along EVER!
- Pretty Posy Technical Guides
- Woolly Writer Winner Revealed
- Woolly Writer 2nd Place Runner-Up Revealed
- Woolly Writer 3rd Place Runner-Up Revealed
- Issue 103 Sneak Peek
- Support England With #WaistcoatWednesday
- Help Change Lives With Knitted Knockers
- The Ultimate Guide To Dyeing And Spinning Your Own Yarn
- 19 Baby Toys That Will Stop Them Crying
- View all
Top Crochet Patterns Blog
The festive season can be a hectic time for us with presents to knit and decorations to crochet, and it certainly doesn’t help that our loved ones believe we can whip up a jumper in a matter of minutes! We’re good, but we’re not that good. We’re here to help you organise your schedule with loads of projects and inspiration to keep you on track for the busiest time on the crafty calendar.
Lord Sugar is searching for another business partner. Our television screens are shortly to be graced by some of the most talented and modest (ahem!) contestants we've seen yet, all vying for a £250,000 investment. But we think Lord Sugar's looking in the wrong place for a winner. Here's why crocheters have the perfect skill set!
Merry Christmas crafters! The latest issue of Let's Get Crafting, on sale 27th September, is a fun, festive pack that's sure to get you excited for the upcoming festivities. Inside you'll find patterns galore, an interview with chunky knitting extraordinaire Lauren Aston, a selection of quizzes and the ultimate guide for charity crafting – we know you crafters love to make for a good cause, so find out about all the organisations that you can help.
Sabrina Somers started her crochet journey in Amsterdam back in 2014 after she spotted amigurumi projects online and immediately fell in love with them. “My boyfriend bought me Zoomigurumi so I could learn to make them myself – my first toy didn’t even come close to the original from the book, but I was really proud that I’d made one,” Sabrina explains. Little did she know that this would encourage her to start designing her own patterns and go on to publish a successful book of her own.
It's the season for vacations, road trips and amazing adventures! You may be wondering what items you'll need to take with you, but never fear as we've got a lovely selection of crochet patterns that you can whip up in no time! We're all for celebrating, so gather your crochet tools and get started!
Issue 104 of Let's Get Crafting is on sale on 23rd August 2018, and Stuart Hillard tells you why you need the issue's Blitzen yarn pack for your Christmas crafts...