Always stuck for what to make next? Crochet-alongs are the answer! The patterns come in instalments so you can make one part at a time. They're primarily aimed at large projects like blankets so that the final piece isn't so daunting, however crochet-alongs sometimes focus on a cohesive collection of smaller projects. Here we've rounded up five for you to dive into hook first.
- Fox Headband
- Bear Headband
- Faux Succulents
- Sampler Blanket Crochet-Along: Part Three
- Unicorn Horn Headband
- Heart Tokens
- Flower Coasters
- Storage Baskets
- Granny Square Pot Holder
- Round Cushion
- Bobble Heart Mat
- View all
- 5 CROCHET-ALONGS THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE PART IN
- What Is Loom Knitting?
- Stuart Hillard: The Melody Yarn Kit
- SUE STRATFORD: GET AN ECO-FRIENDLY YARN STASH
- ISSUE 102 SNEAK PEEK
- 12 Last-Minute Birthday Gifts
- 14 Free Patterns For A Rainy Day
- THESE WEAVINGS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND
- 17 Crochet Dinosaurs For Jurassic World Fans
- Stuart Hillard: The Marine Yarn Kit
- Star Wars Patterns 15 There Are
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- Elephants Visual Guide
- 9 Flower Patterns That Are ‘Blooming’ Marvellous
- 11 Exotic Animals To Crochet Right Now
- ISSUE 101 SNEAK PEEK
- Make Hats For The Innocent Big Knit
- Your Knitting And Crochet Questions Answered
- Meet Pom-Pom Sensation Trikotri
- Pom-Pom Fun With Alistair Macdonald
- 13 Undeniably Incredible Crochet Dolls
- Pets Get Crafting! Knit for National Pet Day
- Sue Stratford: Drop Into Your Local Yarn Store And Leave With Friends For Life
- View all
Top Crochet Pattern Blog
To loom or not to loom – that is the question! Be enlightened by the perks of loom knitting with our quick guide...
Issue 102 of Let's Get Crafting is on sale on 14th June 2018, and Stuart Hillard tells you why you need the issue's sweet-as-can-be Melody yarn pack...
Toymakers, listen up! The latest issue of Let's Get Crafting features an impressive Toymaking Special which is certain to inspire you to enter our annual Toymaker of the Year competition. As always you'll find incredible projects, giveaways and features too. Issue 102 hits the supermarket shelves on 14th June so make sure you pick up your copy. Here's a little peek at some of the patterns you'll find inside...
How often do you forget to make a celebratory present for a loved one? Well, we're here to tell you that you're not alone! Instead of getting into a panic, we've collated an eclectic selection of crochet designs for all skill levels that can be whipped up in a jiffy.
Don't let the pit pit patter of the raindrops dull your day! We've rounded up lots of interesting crochet patterns that will inspire you and keep idle hands busy. Choose from accessories to revamp your look, cute toys and adornments little ones will adore, and even homewares to dot around the house.
"Eat well, exercise and make something with your hands” – we delve into the mantra behind the Weave This authors.