Win a Clover bundle
Hey stitchers! This tool bundle from Clover will make your sewing projects a dream!
Keep your seams super neat with an ergonomically designed Roll and Press. Make small holes in your fabric using a tailor’s awl that makes it a cinch to achieve tidy insertions. You’ll love Clover’s bright rubber thimbles with cooling vents for breathability. New from Clover is the Sliding Stitch Guide Foot, your go-to presser foot for parallel line straight stitching and straight line machine quilting. It will help you to sew multiple rows of stitching with professional precision and for many sewing projects this avoids the need for measuring out and lining up with basting stitches or marking pens. Lastly there’s a brand new rotary cutter up for grabs. Perfect for patchwork, it fits in your hand perfectly and allows for accurate and speedy cuts.
For stockists email email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
- One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
- The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
- Automated entries are disqualified.
- Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Sophie Whitcomb, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
- CLOSING DATE Monday 31st August, 2020¹
- Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on topcrochetpatterns.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Subject to change
Latest Free Crochet Patterns
Browse our latest crochet patterns right here...
Don't miss these awesome free crochet patterns
You're almost there!
Please check your emails to confirm your subscription