Win a bundle of James C. Brett yarn
Six lucky winners will each receive ten balls of gorgeous yarn from James C. Brett to add to their stash!
Don’t miss the chance to win a pack of It’s Pure Cotton, a DK yarn made from 100% cotton that’s perfect for making garments. If you love chunky yarns you’ll adore Tranquil Chunky, a mix of acrylic and wool that’s ideal for winter makes. Flutterby Chunky is one of James C. Brett’s most popular yarns, it’s a squishy, chenille texture yarn that’s super soft, machine washable and available in a range of bright shades and suitable for all kinds of projects.
See the full range and list of stockists at jamescbrett.co.uk
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
- One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
- The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
- Automated entries are disqualified.
- Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Sophie Whitcomb, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
- CLOSING DATE Saturday 03rd October, 2020¹
- Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on topcrochetpatterns.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Subject to change
Latest Free Crochet Patterns
Browse our latest crochet patterns right here...
Don't miss these awesome free crochet patterns
Designer: Heather Gibbs
Designer: Sarah Louise ReadChristmas Toy
Designer: Corinne BraddAccessories
Designer: Heather GibbsChristmas
Granny Triangle Bunting
Designer: Laura StruttGranny Squares Homewares
Festive Brown Bear
Designer: Sarah Louise ReadChristmas
Mini Mr & Mrs Claus
Designer: Sachiyo IshiiChristmas Toy
Designer: Corinne Bradd
Christmas Skittles Crochet-Along: Part Two
Designer: Heather GibbsChristmas Crochet-alongs
Designer: Irene StrangeAccessories
You're almost there!
Please check your emails to confirm your subscription