SEAMS hand cream to win!
We crafters must take good care of our hands at all times but in the chilly winter months it’s even more important. We adore SEAMS (seamsbeauty.co.uk) hand cream when our fingers are in need of a little boost. With luxurious ingredients such as shea butter and macadamia oil, this gorgeous product moisturises without transferring cream onto fabrics, so it’s perfect for knitters and crocheters. What’s more, it smells divine! Give your hands the ultimate pamper and enter to win one of ten we’ve got to give away.
SEAMS Hand Cream Founder Karen J. Gerrard has given us her top tips for taking care of your hands!
Our hands are our biggest tools and I know first hand the toll that Knitting and Crocheting has on our nimble fingers!
From the first touch wool starts to take out the moisture.
Finger tips – the first to chap so at night massage an extra drop of SEAMS extra into sore areas.
Nails – Keep nails filed at all times, as soon as there is the slightest split not only does the wool get caught but the ends of the nails weaken too.
Loose skin – do not rip off skin hangs! After being in the shower when skin is soft clip gently then massage in some SEAMS Hand cream.
Aches – massage the pressure points in the palm of your hands.
Crochet hook – use a crochet hook with a smooth head, some are quite sharp and nip at the fingertips.
Hand Cream – smooth this every time after you wash your hands and especially last thing at night.
SEAMS Couturiers Hand Cream was created for seamstresses to mend & moisturise their pinpricked hands. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy and has a very light scent so perfect to use whilst hands are a making.
Feel the SEAMS Touch
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
- One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
- The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
- Automated entries are disqualified.
- Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Sophie Whitcomb, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
- CLOSING DATE Thursday 27th February, 2020¹
- Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on topcrochetpatterns.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Subject to change
Latest Free Crochet Patterns
Browse our latest crochet patterns right here...
Don't miss these awesome free crochet patterns
You're almost there!
Please check your emails to confirm your subscription