“What should I try first – knitting or crochet?” This is a commonly asked question from new crafters as it's possible to confuse the two, but in truth, there is no one answer that fits all. The craft that's best for you really depends on what type of person you are and what you hope to make, so if you're keen to get going but you're not sure where to start, take this quick quiz to find your calling.
- Dog Blanket
- Party Accessories
- Chair Socks
- Crochet Flower Embroidery Hoop
- Dress-Up Doll
- Food & Drink Covers
- Stripy Bear
- Easter Eggs
- Doll’s House Furniture Crochet-Along: Part 3
- Cactus Garland
- Fruit Brooches
- View all
- Knitting Or Crochet – Which Is Better?
- 9 Patterns For Peter Rabbit Superfans
- Sue Stratford: Can Knitting Improve Our Mental Health?
- Crochet Doll’s House Furniture That Is Just Too Cute For Words
- Stuart Hillard: The Hoppy Yarn Kit
- ISSUE 99 SNEAK PEEK
- 7 Reasons Why Knitting Is Back In Style
- These Crochet Baby Beards Are THE CUTEST THING EVER!
- 11 PATTERNS FOR NEW CROCHETERS
- What You Should Be Crafting In 2018
- Sue Stratford: Tackle Your Never-Ending Yarn Stash
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- Stuart Hillard: Why You Need The Posy Kit
- 7 Online Pitstops For Crafters
- ISSUE 98 SNEAK PEEK
- 9 FLAMINGO-LOVER MUST-HAVES
- Toymaker Of The Year Winner 2017!
- Baby Bibs Chart
- 5 FREE BABY KNITS
- ISSUE 97 SNEAK PEEK
- Crafty Christmas Advent Calendar
- Snowflake the Bunny Chart
- 9 Reasons Everyone Wants A Crocheted Gift For Christmas
- View all
Your Free Christmas Tag
Get ready for Christmas with Let's Get Crafting. In the latest issue, we discover how it can benefit the lives of others to leave crafty Christmas gifts for people to find.
So whether you’re planning on leaving a gift on a colleague’s desk, popping a present through the door of a friendly neighbour or placing something in a public area for someone to find, we’re here to help. Download your free exclusive tag and print it as many times as you like - Merry Christmas!
828.5 KB PDF File
Register to download
Already a member?
click here to log in
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Peter Rabbit is back on our screens on 16th March and we couldn't be happier to see the much-loved little bunny and all of his farmyard friends! The modern adaptation of the classic Beatrix Potter tales is sure to be a hit, so it's no surprise that we want to celebrate it through crafts. Whether you're a knitter or a crocheter, we've gathered an amazing collection of patterns for you to recreate your favourite characters.
There’s something about doll’s house furniture that is just so sweet. And when it’s made from our very favourite material – yarn, obviously! – then it’s all the more adorable. Our doll’s house furniture crochet-along is something you just HAVE to take part in. So crochet all three parts and make a little one squeal with delight… or, indeed, make your own childhood dreams come true!
Stuart Hillard chats Easter knitting and tells you why you need the Hoppy yarn kit that comes with issue 99 of Let's Get Crafting!