This month we're selecting our favourite pink projects to support Breast Cancer Awareness. Whether you're making toys, accessories or garments we urge you to embrace the pink and add a fabulous flush to support this incredible charity throughout October.
- Happy Elf
- Christmas Gift Tags
- Mini Christmas Stockings
- Geometric Christmas Gift Bag
- Christmas snowflakes
- Christmas Bauble Hanging
- Roxie And Lola The Elves
- Scandi Christmas Decoration
- Christmas Blanket: Part 2
- Christmas Pudding
- Cable Tidies
- View all
- Go Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Why A Crocheter Would Win The Apprentice
- World Kindness Day
- SPARKLY STOCKING TEMPLATE
- RUNNER-UP STORY REVEALED
- Runner-Up Story Revealed
- The Woolly Writer Winner Revealed
- ISSUE 95 SNEAK PEEK
- 13 Spooky Halloween Projects To Scare You Silly
- Your Free Christmas Tag
- 75 FREE CHRISTMAS PATTERNS
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- 19 Bands Who Secretly Love Crochet
- Bonus Knitted Fairy Project
- Crafting For A Cause: Octopus For A Preemie
- ISSUE 94 SNEAK PEEK
- 11 Crochet Truths We Learnt The Hard Way
- Craft Crush: Chunky Knits
- So What Exactly Is A Yarn Cake?
- Your Crafty Wishlist
- 9 Projects for National Watermelon Day
- 9 FREE Patterns To Crochet With Your Kids This Summer!
- 8 Feelings After Completing a Project
- View all
Your Free Christmas Tag
Get ready for Christmas with Let's Get Crafting. In the latest issue, we discover how it can benefit the lives of others to leave crafty Christmas gifts for people to find.
So whether you’re planning on leaving a gift on a colleague’s desk, popping a present through the door of a friendly neighbour or placing something in a public area for someone to find, we’re here to help. Download your free exclusive tag and print it as many times as you like - Merry Christmas!
828.5 KB PDF File
Register to download
Already a member?
click here to log in
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Lord Sugar is searching for another business partner. Our television screens are shortly to be graced by some of the most talented and modest (ahem!) contestants we've seen yet, all vying for a £250,000 investment. But we think Lord Sugar's looking in the wrong place for a winner. Here's why crocheters have the perfect skill set!
World Kindness Day falls on 13th November 2017, but as crafters we don’t need just one dedicated day to be kind. We’re always spreading joy to our loved ones through the art of handmade gifts, but we think it’s time to spread that joy through entire communities. Read on to discover the ways you can make a crafty difference throughout the festive season. Hint: you'll find free projects!
If you've picked up the latest issue of Let's Get Crafting then you will have spotted our special sparkly stocking on page 44. If you're struggling to place each individual hexagon you can download the template here and print it as large as you like to aid in your knitting. Happy Christmas crafting!
After launching our annual competition back in issue 92, LGC HQ was flooded with fantastic and imaginative crafty stories. The team loved reading through each and every one – we’ve shared many laughs and were also touched by plenty of emotive reads. It was certainly a tough one to judge, but we want to congratulate Vivienne Millward on her runner-up story!