There's a whole host of creative websites just one click away, but if you don't know where to look it can be tricky. Luckily for you, we've compiled the knitting and crochet pages you need on your online radar, so grab a cup of tea, put your feet up and get scrolling – they could change the way you craft forever.
- Amigurumi Cat
- Audrey & Ava Apples
- Doll’s House Furniture Crochet-Along: Part 2
- Exclusive Emma Varnam Blanket
- Bonus Pattern: Penelope’s Bone
- Jammy Dodger Cushion
- Stationery Cosies
- Kid’s Nautical Set
- Girl’s Pinafore Dress
- Irish Lace Bag
- Snowflake Decorations
- View all
- 7 Online Pitstops For Crafters
- ISSUE 98 SNEAK PEEK
- 9 FLAMINGO-LOVER MUST-HAVES
- Toymaker Of The Year Winner 2017!
- Baby Bibs Chart
- 5 FREE BABY KNITS
- ISSUE 97 SNEAK PEEK
- Crafty Christmas Advent Calendar
- Snowflake the Bunny Chart
- 9 Reasons Everyone Wants A Crocheted Gift For Christmas
- ISSUE 96 SNEAK PEEK
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- Go Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Why A Crocheter Would Win The Apprentice
- World Kindness Day
- SPARKLY STOCKING TEMPLATE
- RUNNER-UP STORY REVEALED
- Runner-Up Story Revealed
- The Woolly Writer Winner Revealed
- ISSUE 95 SNEAK PEEK
- 13 Spooky Halloween Projects To Scare You Silly
- Your Free Christmas Tag
- 75 FREE CHRISTMAS PATTERNS
- View all
Toymaker Of The Year Winner 2017!
Back in issue 93 of Let’s Get Crafting we launched our annual toymaking competition in partnership with King Cole. LGC HQ was soon flooded with impressive and beautifully creative entries. It was certainly a tough decision, but with the help of our expert judges, Sue Stratford, Sachiyo Ishii and Hannah Cooper, a winner has been crowned! Caroline Turner created the unique pregnant flower fairy project – check out her pattern below and recreate the design for yourself. Congratulations on your win, Caroline
1.8 MB PDF File
Register to download
Already a member?
click here to log in
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Issue 98 is here and we couldn't be more excited for you to get your crafty paws on it – jam-packed with stunning and vibrant projects, we help to get you set for an exciting year of creativity. In your six-ball Posy yarn kit, you'll be able to enjoy a squidge of the impressive fluffy eyelash yarn – we love how it's been used for the teddy bear below. You'll also find plenty of giveaways, a crochet toy special and the latest craft news. Plus, you can join us as we delve into granny square projects for your home with Emma Varnam.
It's safe to say that flamingos have taken the world by storm and we couldn't be happier – the beautiful pink shades and elegant designs make for great creative projects! As eager crafters we love to jump on trends, so whether you're a flamingo enthusiast yourself or know someone who is, make sure to scroll down for gifts, ideas and free projects of course.
Spotted Sachiyo Ishii's adorable baby bibs in issue 97 of Let's Get Crafting? Download the charts for each motif below.
We know how much you love crafting special one-of-a-kind makes for children, so we’ve teamed up with your favourite brands to offer you exclusive patterns to kit out the little ones. Click on each image to download the project.