- Christmas Eve Makes
- Knit and Crochet Tunic
- Christmas Elf
- Christmas Trees
- Two-Step Poppy
- Mice Toys
- Christmas Bear
- Advent Calendar Crochet-Along: Part Three
- Pom-Pom Wreath
- Safari Bear
- Mini Pumpkins
- View all
- Countdown to… Crochet Club!
- Poppy Projects For Remembrance Day
- 9 Frida Projects To Kahlo Your World
- Make Toys To Be Treasured
- Issue 106 Sneak Peek
- 21 Projects To Make Whilst Watching The Great British Bake Off Final
- 20 Patterns You’ll Love To Make This Autumn
- The Ultimate Christmas Crafting Guide
- Why A Crocheter Would Win The Apprentice
- ISSUE 105 SNEAK PEEK
- THESE AMIGURUMIS WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO CROCHET IMMEDIATELY
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- SUE STRATFORD: WHY YOU SHOULD SWAP GARMENTS FOR TOYS
- 19 Crochet Projects For Your Summer Holiday
- Stuart Hillard: The Blitzen Yarn Kit
- ISSUE 104 SNEAK PEEK
- 9 Sexy Men In Knitwear To Brighten Your Day
- Look At These Incredible Crochet Dogs
- 17 Things You’ll Wish You Knew When You First Started Crochet
- The Best Blanket Crochet-Along EVER!
- Pretty Posy Technical Guides
- Woolly Writer Winner Revealed
- Woolly Writer 2nd Place Runner-Up Revealed
- View all
The Wonderful World of Yarn Bombing
No matter how large or small a yarn explosion is, the effect it has on people makes all the hardwork worthwhile. If you've encountered a 'yarn bombing' you can't deny the huge grin that was plastered across your face – you don't need to be a crafter to appreciate a huge burst of colour where you least expect it. As knitters and crocheters we know our skill can be a great gift, so let's celebrate the people that have selflessly crafted for the joy of others.
2. In the Rnd
3. Yarn tree-t
5. Chain chair
6. Snake make
7. Just wow!
8. Crochet and camp
9. Keep cosy
10. Big ben
12. Knit one, step one
13. Rubbish project
14. Big balls
15. Home is where the yarn is
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Whether you want to take up a new craft or you're a seasoned crocheter looking for new ideas, there's an exciting magazine coming soon that's just for you! Crochet Club is a one-stop-shop for all the latest projects, expert advice, top techniques and fabulous patterns. But more than that, it's a unique results-tonight experience that comes with an exclusive yarn kit with very issue and a selection of easy project ideas we know you will love to make. Read on to find out why you should put Crochet Club at the top of your wish list!
Poppies are a beautifully bold, yet delicate flower, synonymous with Remembrance Day and the month of November. We've rounded up some free poppy projects to help you commemorate Armistice Day the crafty way.
Frida Kahlo is making a comeback. Those statement eyebrows and that floral headband are simply iconic and she seems to be popping up all over our Pinterest boards. Her style encourages us all to inject a little more colour into our everyday life, so we've rounded up nine projects for you to start making today – they're sure to unleash your inner artist.
Our resident knitter Sue Stratford takes a sentimental look at why family heirlooms are so special.
The latest issue of Let's Get Crafting is certain to tickle your festive fancy. Whether you want to crochet Mrs Claus, elves and tree decs, or instead knit crackers, stars and a scarf you'll find it's bursting at the seams with exciting patterns. Sue Stratford discovers how the internet has changed the way we craft, Save the Children help us prepare for Christmas Jumper Day and we crown our toymaking champion.