We know some of you love to knit too and who could resist Snowflake the Bunny in our latest issue of Let's Get Crafting on page 8? If you're finding it tricky to achieve the snowflake pattern on his jumper, you can download the chart below.
- Christmas Blanket: Part 3
- Brussels Sprouts
- Happy Elf
- Christmas Gift Tags
- Mini Christmas Stockings
- Geometric Christmas Gift Bag
- Christmas snowflakes
- Christmas Bauble Hanging
- Roxie And Lola The Elves
- Scandi Christmas Decoration
- Christmas Blanket: Part 2
- View all
- Snowflake the Bunny Chart
- 9 Reasons Everyone Wants A Crocheted Gift For Christmas
- ISSUE 96 SNEAK PEEK
- Go Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Why A Crocheter Would Win The Apprentice
- World Kindness Day
- SPARKLY STOCKING TEMPLATE
- RUNNER-UP STORY REVEALED
- Runner-Up Story Revealed
- The Woolly Writer Winner Revealed
- ISSUE 95 SNEAK PEEK
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- 13 Spooky Halloween Projects To Scare You Silly
- Your Free Christmas Tag
- 75 FREE CHRISTMAS PATTERNS
- 19 Bands Who Secretly Love Crochet
- Bonus Knitted Fairy Project
- Crafting For A Cause: Octopus For A Preemie
- ISSUE 94 SNEAK PEEK
- 11 Crochet Truths We Learnt The Hard Way
- Craft Crush: Chunky Knits
- So What Exactly Is A Yarn Cake?
- Your Crafty Wishlist
- View all
Ponies Presented with Fair Isle Jumpers
Adorable ponies Albert and Ernie were presented with matching fancy knitwear after completing an 800 mile journey to the Shetlands, the home of their ancestors.
They’re probably not in desperate need for the warmth of colourful knitwear but they look a-neigh-zing and that’s what matters. Along with their owner Emma Massingale, 34, the trio look positively dashing in their matching attire and are sure to turn heads. Their month-long journey came about after Emma wanted them to sample life on the Scottish islands where their peers have lived for over 4,000 years. After some trepidation Albert and Ernie soon made friends and mingled with the fellow ponies. “They are designed to be in that environment. Seeing them thrive just gave me such a boost,” said Emma.
Catch Emma and the ponies’ trip on The One Show on BBC1 tonight.
Image credit: Press Reader
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Forget trawling the high street or countless websites for the perfect present for your nearest and dearest. Here are the reasons why a crocheted gift will be top of everyone's wish list this year – and we're sure you'll be more than happy to oblige!
Can you believe it's the final Christmas issue already? It may be last, but it's certainly not least – issue 96 is filled with a colourful explosion of projects to make before the big day approaches. From the adorable Snowflake bunny made by Sachiyo Ishii, to the cheeky, mischievous elves made by our brand new designer Sarah Lousie Read, you'll be spoilt for choice. But before you whip out the needles and hook check out our bumper giveaways here – we've got over £11,300 worth of prizes for you to win! This issue also features an exclusive A-Z that will prepare you for Christmas.
This month we're selecting our favourite pink projects to support Breast Cancer Awareness. Whether you're making toys, accessories or garments we urge you to embrace the pink and add a fabulous flush to support this incredible charity throughout October.
Lord Sugar is searching for another business partner. Our television screens are shortly to be graced by some of the most talented and modest (ahem!) contestants we've seen yet, all vying for a £250,000 investment. But we think Lord Sugar's looking in the wrong place for a winner. Here's why crocheters have the perfect skill set!