Whether you want to take up a new craft or you're a seasoned crocheter looking for new ideas, there's an exciting magazine coming soon that's just for you! Crochet Club is a one-stop-shop for all the latest projects, expert advice, top techniques and fabulous patterns. But more than that, it's a unique results-tonight experience that comes with an exclusive yarn kit with very issue and a selection of easy project ideas we know you will love to make. Read on to find out why you should put Crochet Club at the top of your wish list!
- Christmas Eve Makes
- Knit and Crochet Tunic
- Christmas Elf
- Christmas Trees
- Two-Step Poppy
- Mice Toys
- Christmas Bear
- Advent Calendar Crochet-Along: Part Three
- Pom-Pom Wreath
- Safari Bear
- Mini Pumpkins
- View all
- Countdown to… Crochet Club!
- Poppy Projects For Remembrance Day
- 9 Frida Projects To Kahlo Your World
- Make Toys To Be Treasured
- Issue 106 Sneak Peek
- 21 Projects To Make Whilst Watching The Great British Bake Off Final
- 20 Patterns You’ll Love To Make This Autumn
- The Ultimate Christmas Crafting Guide
- Why A Crocheter Would Win The Apprentice
- ISSUE 105 SNEAK PEEK
- THESE AMIGURUMIS WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO CROCHET IMMEDIATELY
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- SUE STRATFORD: WHY YOU SHOULD SWAP GARMENTS FOR TOYS
- 19 Crochet Projects For Your Summer Holiday
- Stuart Hillard: The Blitzen Yarn Kit
- ISSUE 104 SNEAK PEEK
- 9 Sexy Men In Knitwear To Brighten Your Day
- Look At These Incredible Crochet Dogs
- 17 Things You’ll Wish You Knew When You First Started Crochet
- The Best Blanket Crochet-Along EVER!
- Pretty Posy Technical Guides
- Woolly Writer Winner Revealed
- Woolly Writer 2nd Place Runner-Up Revealed
- View all
Make Hats For The Innocent Big Knit
The Big Knit is a campaign launched by Innocent Drinks to help raise money for vulnerable elderly people. To get involved, make a woolly hat that can be popped on top of a smoothie bottle. For each one sold, 25p is donated to Age UK. The idea has snowballed since it started in 2003 and thanks to wonderful knitters the campaign has raised over £2 million! If you want to add to that value make as many hats as you like and scroll down to find out how you can help.
Áine Marriott has created an impressive collection of teeny hats that you can knit for charity. So whether you’d like to make an adorable alpaca or an on-trend unicorn, you can download the simple patterns here. We’ve also got this aviator hat in the collection. How amazing would it be to see your creations on the supermarket shelves? Send your finished woolly hats to:
The big knit 2018
342 Ladbroke Grove
Find lots more information and free patterns on the Big Knit website.
2.2 MB PDF File
Register to download
Already a member?
click here to log in
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Poppies are a beautifully bold, yet delicate flower, synonymous with Remembrance Day and the month of November. We've rounded up some free poppy projects to help you commemorate Armistice Day the crafty way.
Frida Kahlo is making a comeback. Those statement eyebrows and that floral headband are simply iconic and she seems to be popping up all over our Pinterest boards. Her style encourages us all to inject a little more colour into our everyday life, so we've rounded up nine projects for you to start making today – they're sure to unleash your inner artist.
Our resident knitter Sue Stratford takes a sentimental look at why family heirlooms are so special.
The latest issue of Let's Get Crafting is certain to tickle your festive fancy. Whether you want to crochet Mrs Claus, elves and tree decs, or instead knit crackers, stars and a scarf you'll find it's bursting at the seams with exciting patterns. Sue Stratford discovers how the internet has changed the way we craft, Save the Children help us prepare for Christmas Jumper Day and we crown our toymaking champion.