Always stuck for what to make next? Crochet-alongs are the answer! The patterns come in instalments so you can make one part at a time. They're primarily aimed at large projects like blankets so that the final piece isn't so daunting, however crochet-alongs sometimes focus on a cohesive collection of smaller projects. Here we've rounded up five for you to dive into hook first.
- Fox Headband
- Bear Headband
- Faux Succulents
- Sampler Blanket Crochet-Along: Part Three
- Unicorn Horn Headband
- Heart Tokens
- Flower Coasters
- Storage Baskets
- Granny Square Pot Holder
- Round Cushion
- Bobble Heart Mat
- View all
- 5 CROCHET-ALONGS THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE PART IN
- What Is Loom Knitting?
- Stuart Hillard: The Melody Yarn Kit
- SUE STRATFORD: GET AN ECO-FRIENDLY YARN STASH
- ISSUE 102 SNEAK PEEK
- 12 Last-Minute Birthday Gifts
- 14 Free Patterns For A Rainy Day
- THESE WEAVINGS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND
- 17 Crochet Dinosaurs For Jurassic World Fans
- Stuart Hillard: The Marine Yarn Kit
- Star Wars Patterns 15 There Are
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- Elephants Visual Guide
- 9 Flower Patterns That Are ‘Blooming’ Marvellous
- 11 Exotic Animals To Crochet Right Now
- ISSUE 101 SNEAK PEEK
- Make Hats For The Innocent Big Knit
- Your Knitting And Crochet Questions Answered
- Meet Pom-Pom Sensation Trikotri
- Pom-Pom Fun With Alistair Macdonald
- 13 Undeniably Incredible Crochet Dolls
- Pets Get Crafting! Knit for National Pet Day
- Sue Stratford: Drop Into Your Local Yarn Store And Leave With Friends For Life
- View all
Make Hats For The Innocent Big Knit
The Big Knit is a campaign launched by Innocent Drinks to help raise money for vulnerable elderly people. To get involved, make a woolly hat that can be popped on top of a smoothie bottle. For each one sold, 25p is donated to Age UK. The idea has snowballed since it started in 2003 and thanks to wonderful knitters the campaign has raised over £2 million! If you want to add to that value make as many hats as you like and scroll down to find out how you can help.
Áine Marriott has created an impressive collection of teeny hats that you can knit for charity. So whether you’d like to make an adorable alpaca or an on-trend unicorn, you can download the simple patterns here. We’ve also got this aviator hat in the collection. How amazing would it be to see your creations on the supermarket shelves? Send your finished woolly hats to:
The big knit 2018
342 Ladbroke Grove
Find lots more information and free patterns on the Big Knit website.
2.2 MB PDF File
Register to download
Already a member?
click here to log in
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
To loom or not to loom – that is the question! Be enlightened by the perks of loom knitting with our quick guide...
Issue 102 of Let's Get Crafting is on sale on 14th June 2018, and Stuart Hillard tells you why you need the issue's sweet-as-can-be Melody yarn pack...
Toymakers, listen up! The latest issue of Let's Get Crafting features an impressive Toymaking Special which is certain to inspire you to enter our annual Toymaker of the Year competition. As always you'll find incredible projects, giveaways and features too. Issue 102 hits the supermarket shelves on 14th June so make sure you pick up your copy. Here's a little peek at some of the patterns you'll find inside...