Win Tickets To The Creative Craft Show Glasgow and The Scottish Quilting Show
We’ve teamed up with the organisers of the Creative Craft Show Glasgow to offer you the chance to win a pair of tickets to this crafting extravaganza. Taking place at the SEC, Glasgow from 5 - 8 March 2020 the 2-in-1 show will be packed with features, the latest craft, quilting and haberdashery supplies and experts on hand to share inspiration, advice and top tips for spring projects.
Features at these shows in March include:
- a free programme of quick and easy workshops and talks
- an inspirational quilt exhibition
- entries into the Scottish quilting competition
- papercraft demonstrations, jewellery making and beading plus knitting, stitching and
- the latest products and creations from the world of creative craft
- new and exciting crafty ideas, tips and inspiration
10.00 - 17.00 (16.30 Sunday)
Ts and C’s
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply
- Travel costs and expenses to and from the venue are not included in the prize
- Prize has no monetary value and is not transferable
- Visit www.ichfevents.co.uk to sign up to the free eNewsletters and stay up to date with the latest news from ICHF’s creative craft and cake shows
For more information or to book tickets please visit www.ichfevents.co.uk. Alternatively, phone the Ticket Hotline on 01425 277988.
Or, for your chance to win a pair of tickets, simply enter your details below…
This competition closes December 20th, so now is the time to enter!
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
- One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
- The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
- Automated entries are disqualified.
- Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Sophie Whitcomb, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
- CLOSING DATE Friday 20th December, 2019¹
- Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on topcrochetpatterns.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Subject to change
Latest Free Crochet Patterns
Browse our latest crochet patterns right here...
Don't miss these awesome free crochet patterns
Community Crochet-Along: Part One
Designer: Irene StrangeHomewares Toy
Designer: Heather GibbsHomewares
Designer: Hannah CooperToy
Designer: Hannah CooperAmigurumi Toy
Baby Bear Comforter
Designer: Sarah Louise ReadBaby
Designer: Sarah-Jane HicksToy
Designer: Heather Gibbs
Designer: Kate McCullyChristmas
Designer: Kate McCullyChristmas
You're almost there!
Please check your emails to confirm your subscription