Win Neve’s Bees pamper products worth £50
Treat yourself or your loved ones to nourished, supple skin with premium products from Neve’s Bees.
Created in Oxfordshire, Neve’s Bees has developed a 100% natural skincare range using sustainably sourced plant oils and butters blended with pure, unrefined beeswax from their very own bees.
Beeswax has been used in skincare for generations because of its fab benefits to skin: it’s moisturising and softening, high in vitamin A, protects against environmental damage and even has anti-inflammatory properties. Neve’s Bee’s full beautiful range includes award-winning lip balms (in nine unique fragrances), hand salves, cuticle butter, foot butter and gorgeous gift sets – what better way to reward yourself after a heavy day of crafting?
We have a Neve’s Bees pamper pack worth over £50 for one lucky winner and ten £15 vouchers to give away, see the full range at nevesbees.co.uk
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
- One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
- The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
- Automated entries are disqualified.
- Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Sophie Whitcomb, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
- CLOSING DATE Saturday 03rd October, 2020¹
- Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on topcrochetpatterns.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Subject to change
Latest Free Crochet Patterns
Browse our latest crochet patterns right here...
Don't miss these awesome free crochet patterns
Designer: Heather Gibbs
Designer: Sarah Louise ReadChristmas Toy
Designer: Corinne BraddAccessories
Designer: Heather GibbsChristmas
Granny Triangle Bunting
Designer: Laura StruttGranny Squares Homewares
Festive Brown Bear
Designer: Sarah Louise ReadChristmas
Mini Mr & Mrs Claus
Designer: Sachiyo IshiiChristmas Toy
Designer: Corinne Bradd
Christmas Skittles Crochet-Along: Part Two
Designer: Heather GibbsChristmas Crochet-alongs
Designer: Irene StrangeAccessories
You're almost there!
Please check your emails to confirm your subscription