Three Crochet Hook Sets
A high quality crochet hook is key to a successful project, and the Amour collection from Clover is well worth treating yourself to! We’ve got three sets containing seven different sizes to win, featuring steel hooks and ergonomic handles in pretty colours. Comfortable and easy to use, they keep stitches even and will quickly become your stash essential! Email email@example.com for stockists.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
- One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
- The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
- Automated entries are disqualified.
- Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Sophie Whitcomb, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
- CLOSING DATE Thursday 16th May, 2019¹
- Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on topcrochetpatterns.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Subject to change
Latest Free Crochet Patterns
Browse our latest crochet patterns right here...
Don't miss these awesome free crochet patterns
Designer: Corinne BraddAccessories
Designer: Heather GibbsAmigurumi Toy
Designer: Lucinda GandertonToy
Baby Playmat Crochet-Along: Part One
Designer: Jackie CarreiraBaby Granny Squares
Designer: Laura StruttAccessories
Crochet-Along Blanket: Part Three
Designer: Corinne BraddHomewares
Granny Square Of The Month: Green Flower
Designer: Lucinda Ganderton
Designer: Amanda WalkerAccessories
Guinea Pig Family
Designer: Sachiyo IshiiToy
Designer: Heather GibbsToy
You're almost there!
Please check your emails to confirm your subscription