One Grape Crush Yarn Bundle
There’s plenty of autumnal burgundy shades in the Yarn Story feature for issue 48 of Crochet Club, and we’re giving one of you the chance to win this wonderful collection. Crochet your own scarf ready for the colder months, or start a cosy jumper to keep the cold at bay. You can combine the shades for interesting textures and an eye-catching colourway or use them for individual projects.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
- One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
- The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
- Automated entries are disqualified.
- Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Sophie Whitcomb, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
- CLOSING DATE Thursday 10th October, 2019¹
- Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on topcrochetpatterns.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Subject to change
Latest Free Crochet Patterns
Browse our latest crochet patterns right here...
Don't miss these awesome free crochet patterns
Designer: Sarah Louise ReadAmigurumi Toy
Swatch Club: White Puffs
Designer: Corinne BraddGranny Squares
Crochet Gadget Sleeve
Designer: Laura StruttAccessories
Designer: Hannah CooperToy
Mouse In A Dress
Designer: Heather GibbsToy
Granny Square Pockets
Designer: Heather GibbsAccessories
Designer: Sarah-Jane HicksToy
Designer: Sarah ShrimptonHomewares
You're almost there!
Please check your emails to confirm your subscription