Issue 89 is finally here and we've got so many exciting projects for you to sink your needles and hooks into. Try adorable animals or craft treats for yourself and even have a giggle at our weird and wonderful feature – you won't believe your eyes!
- Chicken coaster
- Party bunting
- Circle cushion
- Flower heart wreath
- Nesting bowls
- Animal rattles
- Lion toy
- Wine bottle cosy
- Pencil case
- Granny Square Series Part Two
- Granny Square Series Part One
- View all
- ISSUE 89 SNEAK PEEK
- Ponies Presented with Fair Isle Jumpers
- 13 Knits for Disney Lovers
- These TINY Goats In TINY Jumpers Will Melt Your Heart
- Easy Projects To Make For Valentine’s Day
- CUTE ALERT: VILLAGERS KNIT JUMPERS FOR ELEPHANTS
- Our Favourite Reader Makes of 2017 So Far
- ISSUE 88 SNEAK PEEK
- 9 Dreamy Crochet Beds For Your Pet
- 11 FREE Amigurumi Patterns for Film Buffs
- Patterns To Channel Your Inner Hippy
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- 9 Times Crochet Was On The Catwalk
- ISSUE 87 SNEAK PEEK
- Christmas Jumpers: The Good, The Bad, The Hideous
- The Wonderful World of Yarn Bombing
- Recreate Planet Earth In Your Own Home
- 10 Amazing Handmade Gingerbread Houses
- 15 FREE Christmas Decoration Crochet Patterns
- These Projects Are So Cute You’ll Actually Cry
- 11 Cuties Who Are Rocking Their Winter Woollies
- Crochet Your Own Zoodiacs Blanket
- These Dragon Scale Knit & Crochet Projects Are Amazing
- View all
Give the Gift of Craft with Crisis at Christmas
Whilst Christmas is seen as a happy and jolly time for most of us, for some it can be the darkest, loneliest time of year.
The national homeless charity, Crisis, offers year round support to the ever increasing number of homeless, vulnerable individuals in the UK. The work the charity does is never more important than at Christmas and they are calling out for volunteers like you to give a helping hand this December.
Whether you’re a knitter or crocheter, Crisis would love for you to come down to one of their temporary centres, located throughout the country, to help teach individuals skills that will boost their self esteem and could, one day, get them off the streets for good. In addition, there will be positions available for people to run craft sessions in everything from knitting to T-shirt making, helping guests try something new and develop their techniques.
Their crafty service team can also play a vital role by carrying out repairs to guests’ clothing and belongings, with a variety of roles on offer from experts at making and repairing clothes to keen enthusiasts who can help with basic tasks such as sewing on buttons and taking up hems.
Positions are available in London, Birmingham, Coventry, Newcastle and Edinburgh and will run from 23rd to 30th December. Registration is easy, just head to their website.
Crisis’ campaigners, work tirelessly 365 days a year to prevent people from becoming homeless. With their ultimate goal being to change the way society and government thinks and acts towards homeless people and you could be a part of that this December.
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Adorable ponies Albert and Ernie were presented with matching fancy knitwear after completing an 800 mile journey to the Shetlands, the home of their ancestors.
No matter what your age you'd be a fool not to adore all things Disney! Their films have something for everyone and if you're a super fan you've come to the right place – check out these projects and get Disney crafting today.
There's nothing better than a cute 'aww' moment to make you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Share this blog with a friend who's in need of a little smile – it will make their day!
Valentine's Day is upon us and we're feeling giddy with the romantic vibes here at Crafty HQ – hearts and roses surround us, but only the woolly kind of course! Get inspired with our round-up of beautiful makes and show friends and family how much you care through craft – there's no better way to say I love you!