Whether you're Irish or not, it seems that St Patrick's Day is a celebration we all try to get involved in. With just a few days to go until the festivities begin, we've compiled a list of knitting and crochet patterns with the St Paddy's Day theme for you to try!
- Easter Bunny Tote Bag
- Granny Square Series Part Three
- Chicken coaster
- Party bunting
- Circle cushion
- Flower heart wreath
- Nesting bowls
- Animal rattles
- Lion toy
- Wine bottle cosy
- Pencil case
- View all
- St Patrick’s Day Projects
- 9 Times Crocheted Food Looked So Tasty We Wanted To Eat It
- Yarn Shop Day Cheat Sheet
- 9 Crochet Projects For Mother’s Day
- Jane Doll: Her Beret & Bag
- ISSUE 89 SNEAK PEEK
- Ponies Presented with Fair Isle Jumpers
- 13 Makes for Disney Lovers
- These TINY Goats In TINY Jumpers Will Melt Your Heart
- Easy Projects To Make For Valentine’s Day
- CUTE ALERT: VILLAGERS KNIT JUMPERS FOR ELEPHANTS
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- Our Favourite Reader Makes of 2017 So Far
- ISSUE 88 SNEAK PEEK
- 9 Dreamy Crochet Beds For Your Pet
- 11 FREE Amigurumi Patterns for Film Buffs
- Patterns To Channel Your Inner Hippy
- 9 Times Crochet Was On The Catwalk
- ISSUE 87 SNEAK PEEK
- Christmas Jumpers: The Good, The Bad, The Hideous
- The Wonderful World of Yarn Bombing
- Recreate Planet Earth In Your Own Home
- 10 Amazing Handmade Gingerbread Houses
- View all
Give the Gift of Craft with Crisis at Christmas
Whilst Christmas is seen as a happy and jolly time for most of us, for some it can be the darkest, loneliest time of year.
The national homeless charity, Crisis, offers year round support to the ever increasing number of homeless, vulnerable individuals in the UK. The work the charity does is never more important than at Christmas and they are calling out for volunteers like you to give a helping hand this December.
Whether you’re a knitter or crocheter, Crisis would love for you to come down to one of their temporary centres, located throughout the country, to help teach individuals skills that will boost their self esteem and could, one day, get them off the streets for good. In addition, there will be positions available for people to run craft sessions in everything from knitting to T-shirt making, helping guests try something new and develop their techniques.
Their crafty service team can also play a vital role by carrying out repairs to guests’ clothing and belongings, with a variety of roles on offer from experts at making and repairing clothes to keen enthusiasts who can help with basic tasks such as sewing on buttons and taking up hems.
Positions are available in London, Birmingham, Coventry, Newcastle and Edinburgh and will run from 23rd to 30th December. Registration is easy, just head to their website.
Crisis’ campaigners, work tirelessly 365 days a year to prevent people from becoming homeless. With their ultimate goal being to change the way society and government thinks and acts towards homeless people and you could be a part of that this December.
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Food is something everyone can appreciate. Whether it be a salad or a hot dog, a bar of chocolate or a bowl of fruit – we can't get enough! Therefore, we've decided to share with you the best in crochet food, so if you're struggling to diet, have a go at these stunning creations to ease your appetite.
Yarn Shop Day 2017 is just around the corner on the 6th May 2017, and we're so excited! Whether it's free patterns, woolly treats, goodie bags, or crafty camaraderie you're after, we don't want you to miss any of it. Download our Cheat Sheet below to help guide you through the day and what you can expect to find...
There's always so much pressure to please on Mother's day, especially if you have siblings. Competition can be fierce between who has the best gift or spent the most, when in reality most mums are happy just to get a chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a cup of tea without being nagged! Stand out from your siblings this Mother's day by being original and making your mum a crocheted project. She'll not only be grateful of your effort, but she'll also be amazed at your skills - you'll be the favourite child this year!
Excuse us crocheters, but as you know... we love knitting too! The marvellous Jane Doll appeared in issue 89 of Let's Get Crafting: Knitting & Crochet, and we've got her accessories here for you to make...