Whether you're Irish or not, it seems that St Patrick's Day is a celebration we all try to get involved in. With just a few days to go until the festivities begin, we've compiled a list of knitting and crochet patterns with the St Paddy's Day theme for you to try!
- Easter Bunny Tote Bag
- Granny Square Series Part Three
- Chicken coaster
- Party bunting
- Circle cushion
- Flower heart wreath
- Nesting bowls
- Animal rattles
- Lion toy
- Wine bottle cosy
- Pencil case
- View all
- St Patrick’s Day Projects
- 9 Times Crocheted Food Looked So Tasty We Wanted To Eat It
- Yarn Shop Day Cheat Sheet
- 9 Crochet Projects For Mother’s Day
- Jane Doll: Her Beret & Bag
- ISSUE 89 SNEAK PEEK
- Ponies Presented with Fair Isle Jumpers
- 13 Makes for Disney Lovers
- These TINY Goats In TINY Jumpers Will Melt Your Heart
- Easy Projects To Make For Valentine’s Day
- CUTE ALERT: VILLAGERS KNIT JUMPERS FOR ELEPHANTS
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- Our Favourite Reader Makes of 2017 So Far
- ISSUE 88 SNEAK PEEK
- 9 Dreamy Crochet Beds For Your Pet
- 11 FREE Amigurumi Patterns for Film Buffs
- Patterns To Channel Your Inner Hippy
- 9 Times Crochet Was On The Catwalk
- ISSUE 87 SNEAK PEEK
- Christmas Jumpers: The Good, The Bad, The Hideous
- The Wonderful World of Yarn Bombing
- Recreate Planet Earth In Your Own Home
- 10 Amazing Handmade Gingerbread Houses
- View all
Top Crochet Pattern Blog
Food is something everyone can appreciate. Whether it be a salad or a hot dog, a bar of chocolate or a bowl of fruit – we can't get enough! Therefore, we've decided to share with you the best in crochet food, so if you're struggling to diet, have a go at these stunning creations to ease your appetite.
Yarn Shop Day 2017 is just around the corner on the 6th May 2017, and we're so excited! Whether it's free patterns, woolly treats, goodie bags, or crafty camaraderie you're after, we don't want you to miss any of it. Download our Cheat Sheet below to help guide you through the day and what you can expect to find...
There's always so much pressure to please on Mother's day, especially if you have siblings. Competition can be fierce between who has the best gift or spent the most, when in reality most mums are happy just to get a chance to sit down, relax and enjoy a cup of tea without being nagged! Stand out from your siblings this Mother's day by being original and making your mum a crocheted project. She'll not only be grateful of your effort, but she'll also be amazed at your skills - you'll be the favourite child this year!
Excuse us crocheters, but as you know... we love knitting too! The marvellous Jane Doll appeared in issue 89 of Let's Get Crafting: Knitting & Crochet, and we've got her accessories here for you to make...
Issue 89 is finally here and we've got so many exciting projects for you to sink your needles and hooks into. Try adorable animals or craft treats for yourself and even have a giggle at our weird and wonderful feature – you won't believe your eyes!
Adorable ponies Albert and Ernie were presented with matching fancy knitwear after completing an 800 mile journey to the Shetlands, the home of their ancestors.
No matter what your age you'd be a fool not to adore all things Disney! Their films have something for everyone and if you're a super fan you've come to the right place – check out these projects and get Disney crafting today.