Us crafters like to push our creativity to the limit and sometimes there are those who love to go to new extremes and attempt a world record. Here's a few of our favourites...
- Hatching Dragons
- Flower Coasters
- Bobble Cushion
- Camping Set
- Pompom Mittens
- Lost In Space: Arlo’s Spaceship & Rocket
- Seahorse Duo
- Simple Flower Mittens
- Toadstool Hat & Rattle
- Scandi Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Floral Granny Square Cushion
- View all
- Knitting And Crochet World Records
- Craft Your Way To Mindfulness
- ISSUE 91 SNEAK PEEK
- Bonus Project: Bunglebees
- Recreate Princess Charlotte’s Style
- Free Knitted and Crocheted Storage Patterns
- Free Summer Projects
- 13 FREE Crochet Easter Projects
- Exclusive: Andy Murray Quits Tennis To Pursue Knitting Passion
- ISSUE 90 SNEAK PEEK
- 13 Easter Crochet Projects
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- Wear A Hat Day!
- St Patrick’s Day Projects
- 9 Times Crocheted Food Looked So Tasty We Wanted To Eat It
- Yarn Shop Day Cheat Sheet
- 9 Crochet Projects For Mother’s Day
- Jane Doll: Her Beret & Bag
- ISSUE 89 SNEAK PEEK
- Ponies Presented with Fair Isle Jumpers
- 13 Makes for Disney Lovers
- These TINY Goats In TINY Jumpers Will Melt Your Heart
- Easy Projects To Make For Valentine’s Day
- View all
Bonus Project: Bunglebees
Issue 91 of Let's Get Crafting, on sale 11th May, featured the adorable Missy Bear from Crocheted Bears and Other Animals by Emma Brown (£12.99, CICO Books). Photography by Geoff Dann.
Now it’s time to introduce you to her friends, the Bunglebees. Download the free pattern below!
5.9 MB PDF File
Register to download
Already a member?
click here to log in
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Crafting really can change your life! You will have heard the term 'mindfulness' everywhere, but how can you get involved in this new-found practise? Crafting is always the answer. With fast-paced jobs and busy schedules, it's important we take time for ourselves and make sure that we properly de-stress. In our opinion, the only way to truly do this is to get creative. You may sit down in front of the TV, or dive into a book, but if you're anything like us, you'll find that your mind is still wandering. When we're crafting we are completely invested in what we're doing – whether that be concentrating on tricky stitches or choosing which coloured pencil to pick up next. The point is, our mind is calm, and our mind is mindful. Watching yarn turn into a beautiful garment is one of the greatest feelings and is certainly classed as mindfulness – if this sounds familiar then you're already a master. Below you'll find 15 – yes 15! – FREE projects that you can download right away. Take 10 minutes of me-time on us. Go on, you deserve it. Simply click on the picture to find the project!
We've got so many exciting projects for you this issue that we can't wait to share. Issue 91 hits the shops on the 11th May, so make sure you pick up your copy and tell us your favourite pattern. There's not just exclusive makes for you to try, but great reads too! This month is a TV special as we delve into the world of Call the Midwife and interview a family from the popular show Gogglebox. Make sure you scroll all the way to the end of this post for some real treats!
Princess Charlotte is often in the headlines seen sporting a new, and utterly adorable outfit. Her style captures the hearts of parents everywhere, eager to dress their child similar to the royal. A recent news story featured Charlotte wearing a cute sheep-design cardigan from John Lewis. The store later confirmed that the garment sold out very soon after the photograph of the princess – taken by her mother the Duchess of Cambridge – was released to the public. Already a style icon at the tender age of two, it's no surprise parents want to add an elegant 'Charlotte-style' touch to their little prince and princess' wardrobes. Instead of buying something similar why not knit or crochet one? We like to treat you, so check out the patterns below – they're all free!
In need of savvy storage solutions for your keepsakes and valuables? Look no further, these 12 patterns are perfect and free! What are you waiting for, your next project awaits below...