Win kits from The Crafty Kit Company
Thanks to our friends at Crafty Kit Company (craftykitcompany.co.uk), five of you can win a needle felting bundle worth £56. The Wild Scottish Hare and the Highland Red Squirrel kits teach you how to make a needle felted animal with a wire armature base, while the Woodland Wool Pack is 100g of pure wool, perfect for needle felting, spinning or weaving.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
- One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
- The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
- Automated entries are disqualified.
- Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Sophie Whitcomb, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
- CLOSING DATE Thursday 27th February, 2020¹
- Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on topcrochetpatterns.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Subject to change
Latest Free Crochet Patterns
Browse our latest crochet patterns right here...
Don't miss these awesome free crochet patterns
Knit & Crochet Koalas
Designer: Sachiyo IshiiToy
Designer: Sarah Louise Read
Community Crochet-Along: Part Two
Designer: Irene StrangeHomewares
Designer: Heather GibbsToy
Designer: Sarah HicksToy
Designer: Lucinda GandertonHomewares
Pair Of Dice
Designer: Corinne BraddAccessories
Designer: Sarah-Jane HicksToy
Designer: Hannah CooperToy
You're almost there!
Please check your emails to confirm your subscription