Win £100 to spend at McIntosh Yarn
This beautiful 100% Bluefaced Leicester yarn is available in both double knitting and 4-ply weights. Two lucky readers will be treated to the ultimate shopping experience - each receiving £100 vouchers to spend on their choice of fibres. With each yarn named after an uplifting and inspirational concept, the winners of this fabulous giveaway will be tempted by the cheerful yellow of MY Happiness, the vibrant strawberry pink of MY Joy, the striking red of MY Freedom, the irresistible blue of MY Achievement and that’s just for starters!
If you would like to add a touch of luxury to your yarn stash, be sure to enter this competition today.
For more information about MY McIntosh yarn, along with an introduction to the art of Knititation® and Mindful Knitting™, visit knitmcintosh.com
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families.
- One entry per person (duplicates will be void).
- The prizes detailed in each competition cannot be exchanged for goods, or towards the purchase of goods at any retail outlet and are subject to availability.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, or replaced if lost or damaged.
- Automated entries are disqualified.
- Illegible entries and those that do not abide by these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility held for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the post, proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- All entries become the property of Aceville Publications Ltd & sister companies. The decision of the judge is final & no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within approximately 90 days of the competition start date, a list of winners will be available in writing on request from Sophie Whitcomb, 21/23 Phoenix Court, Hawkins Road, Colchester, Essex, CO2 8JY.
- CLOSING DATE Saturday 03rd October, 2020¹
- Entrants should enter by completing the entry form on topcrochetpatterns.com. Entries received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Subject to change
Latest Free Crochet Patterns
Browse our latest crochet patterns right here...
Don't miss these awesome free crochet patterns
Designer: Heather Gibbs
Designer: Sarah Louise ReadChristmas Toy
Designer: Corinne BraddAccessories
Designer: Heather GibbsChristmas
Granny Triangle Bunting
Designer: Laura StruttGranny Squares Homewares
Festive Brown Bear
Designer: Sarah Louise ReadChristmas
Mini Mr & Mrs Claus
Designer: Sachiyo IshiiChristmas Toy
Designer: Corinne Bradd
Christmas Skittles Crochet-Along: Part Two
Designer: Heather GibbsChristmas Crochet-alongs
Designer: Irene StrangeAccessories
You're almost there!
Please check your emails to confirm your subscription