Run out of crochet inspiration or just want to delve deeper into the superbly stitchy world of hook and yarn? These fun finds from around the web are bound to make you want to dig out your hook and get started straight away!
- Mermaid Doll
- Pineapple Earrings
- Mix ‘n’ Match Dolls
- Sun and Moon
- Hot Dog and Chips
- Train Set
- Spike Flower
- Baby Bear
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Mummy & Baby Otter
- Fairy Garden Crochet-Along: Part One
- View all
- Issue 108 Sneak Peek
- 5 Inspiring (And Hilarious) Winter Crochet Projects
- Be The Change: 7 Ways To Knit & Crochet For Charity
- Crochet Zodiac - Capricorn
- Crochet Club issue 1 – OUT NOW!
- 10 Doctor Who Patterns to Crochet While Watching the New Year Special
- 25 Stockings You Can Finish In Time For Christmas Eve
- Issue 107 Sneak Peek
- Take Part in Christmas Jumper Day
- Craft For Charity And Make A Difference
- 23 Christmas Crochet Projects You Need To Make
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- Crochet baby blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Flowers Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Stitches Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Top Crochet Patterns
- Granny Square Crochet Patterns
- How to crochet Crochet Patterns
- Content Image Crochet Patterns
- Make-it-today-pompoms Crochet Patterns
- View all
- Countdown to… Crochet Club!
- Poppy Projects For Remembrance Day
- 9 Frida Projects To Kahlo Your World
- Make Toys To Be Treasured
- Issue 106 Sneak Peek
- 21 Projects To Make Whilst Watching The Great British Bake Off Final
- 20 Patterns You’ll Love To Make This Autumn
- The Ultimate Christmas Crafting Guide
- Why A Crocheter Would Win The Apprentice
- ISSUE 105 SNEAK PEEK
- THESE AMIGURUMIS WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO CROCHET IMMEDIATELY
- View all
Top Crochet Patterns Blog
The readers of LGC Knitting & Crochet magazine are a clever bunch. We love seeing photos of your projects from the magazine, and here's a round-up of some of your recent crochet creations!
The wonderful thing about crochet is being able to create wonderful shapes and structures with just a hook and ball of yarn in hand. Everybody loves flowers, and what better way to keep these beautiful plants from wilting than by making them last forever – in woolly form! Browse our top pattern finds, be inspired and take your pick for your next project.
What better way to mark the arrival of a new baby than with a handmade gift? There's a pattern out there for each parenting staple that's just begging to be made up. Best of all, you can impress a new parent with a thoughtful and functional present!
The humble granny square can be transformed into an array of amazing makes. We've rounded up some of our favourite free patterns from around the web to help you get started with this enjoyable pastime.
Use your crochet skills to whip up a menagerie of animals with our top 10 FREE patterns from LGC Knitting & Crochet magazine.
Starting out on the road to crochet success? Avoid common pitfalls with this sound advice from LGC Knitting & Crochet editor Elaine Bennett