- Mummy & Baby Otter
- Fairy Garden Crochet-Along: Part One
- Pretty Feathers
- Christmas Hippos
- Amigurumi Snowman
- Christmas Tree Scene
- Candy Canes
- Christmas Phrase
- Christmas Eve Makes
- Knit and Crochet Tunic
- Christmas Elf
- View all
- 25 Stockings You Can Finish In Time For Christmas Eve
- Issue 107 Sneak Peek
- Take Part in Christmas Jumper Day
- Craft For Charity And Make A Difference
- 23 Christmas Crochet Projects You Need To Make
- Countdown to… Crochet Club!
- Poppy Projects For Remembrance Day
- 9 Frida Projects To Kahlo Your World
- Make Toys To Be Treasured
- Issue 106 Sneak Peek
- 21 Projects To Make Whilst Watching The Great British Bake Off Final
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- 20 Patterns You’ll Love To Make This Autumn
- The Ultimate Christmas Crafting Guide
- Why A Crocheter Would Win The Apprentice
- ISSUE 105 SNEAK PEEK
- THESE AMIGURUMIS WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO CROCHET IMMEDIATELY
- SUE STRATFORD: WHY YOU SHOULD SWAP GARMENTS FOR TOYS
- 19 Crochet Projects For Your Summer Holiday
- Stuart Hillard: The Blitzen Yarn Kit
- ISSUE 104 SNEAK PEEK
- 9 Sexy Men In Knitwear To Brighten Your Day
- Look At These Incredible Crochet Dogs
- View all
Top Crochet Patterns Blog
It's the season for vacations, road trips and amazing adventures! You may be wondering what items you'll need to take with you, but never fear as we've got a lovely selection of crochet patterns that you can whip up in no time! We're all for celebrating, so gather your crochet tools and get started!
Issue 104 of Let's Get Crafting is on sale on 23rd August 2018, and Stuart Hillard tells you why you need the issue's Blitzen yarn pack for your Christmas crafts...
Christmas is here and we couldn't be more excited to get festive with you all. We know that you get started on your Yuletide makes at this time of year, so we've certainly delivered. Whether you want to crochet some robins and a teddy bear, or knit a reindeer and an elf, you'll have plenty of projects to get your needles clicking. Also inside, find a Christmas countdown to keep you on track, shop the latest 100% wool yarns and discover the books you need on your wishlist.
Sometimes you just need a little pick-me-up and in our opinion, it doesn't get much better than a handsome gentleman rocking our favourite thing, knitwear!
Kerry Lord is a huge name in the woolly world as the founder of luxury yarn brand, TOFT. She’s also the author of two very successful Edward’s Menagerie books and we squealed with delight when it became a trilogy and Edward’s Menagerie Dogs landed on our desks. It includes 50 amazing patterns for you to make your favourite pup and it’s definitely the best yet. Is there anything she can’t do? We caught up with the amigurumi extraordinaire to chat whippets, border collies and Jack Russells – the crochet kind of course.
When you begin your crochet journey there are likely to be many things that you'll need to learn along the way. To help you navigate through these confusing waters, we've listed 17 top tips that will make the transition into your first project just that little bit easier. If you're a seasoned crocheter, you'll know all too well about these minor bumps in the road, but read on and you might just find some surprisingly helpful advice.
Welcome to our Sampler Blanket Crochet-Along! Our designer Jackie Carreira shows you how to make this four-part blanket, which really knocks the socks off anyone who sees it. Read on to find out more...