- Christmas Blanket: Part 1
- Snowy The Dachshund
- Cute Macarons
- Amigurumi Hippo
- Handbag Charms
- Stool Cover
- Flower Coin Purses
- Amigurumi Insects
- Lamb Toy
- Pom-pom garland
- Hot Air Balloons
- View all
- ISSUE 94 SNEAK PEEK
- 11 Crochet Truths We Learnt The Hard Way
- Craft Crush: Chunky Knits
- So What Exactly Is A Yarn Cake?
- Your Crafty Wishlist
- 9 Projects for National Watermelon Day
- 9 FREE Patterns To Crochet With Your Kids This Summer!
- 8 Feelings After Completing a Project
- ISSUE 93 SNEAK PEEK
- 13 Things You Didn’t Think Of Making With A Granny Square
- 13 Lifelike Amigurumi Animals
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- A Catch Up With Arne and Carlos
- These Manchester Appeal Crochet Celebs Are Taking The World By Storm
- ISSUE 92 SNEAK PEEK
- Knitting And Crochet World Records
- Craft Your Way To Mindfulness
- ISSUE 91 SNEAK PEEK
- Bonus Project: Bunglebees
- Recreate Princess Charlotte’s Style
- Free Knitted and Crocheted Storage Patterns
- Free Summer Projects
- 13 FREE Crochet Easter Projects
- View all
Easy Projects To Make For Valentine’s Day
Valentine's Day is upon us and we're feeling giddy with the romantic vibes here at Crafty HQ – hearts and roses surround us, but only the woolly kind of course! Get inspired with our round-up of beautiful makes and show friends and family how much you care through craft – there's no better way to say I love you!
2. Hook a heart
3. Cute coaster
4. Clutch the love
5. Dainty dec
6. Simple statement
7. For the man in your life
8. Some'bunny loves you
9. Pom-pom power
10. Love letters
11. Red rose
12. Sheepish cuddles
13. Bag of love
Running out of time? Here’s 29 projects you can crochet in an hour
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Ho, ho, ho, Christmas has arrived! Many of you told us that you start festive projects in August, so without further ado, let's begin. Issue 94, on sale 24th August, is the perfect way to ease you into the season – it includes a stunning Candy Cane yarn kit that has been used to make the impressive creations below. But before you get stuck in, make sure to enter our Toymaker of the Year competition, find all the details here. In the latest issue, you'll find out about knitting during the war — did you know that crafters created secret codes in their work? It's a very exciting read, that's for sure. Make sure you grab your copy... and Merry Christmas!
We were warned, but we didn't listen... and we're probably not alone.
They’re quick to make, they look impressive and they’re on trend — just three of the many reasons we’re obsessed with chunky knit and crochet projects. Below you can check out some we’ve been drooling over — there are even a few free patterns hidden amongst the list, so make sure you click away!
Even if you’ve never crafted with one before, you’ve probably heard of a yarn cake. It’s a magical phrase that conjures up delectable images in your mind… a cake made of yarn… a cake made to look like yarn… either sound good to us.
But what is a yarn cake? Really?
It's time to treat yourself! We've rounded up the creative products you need on your radar over the coming months. Why not add a few to your Christmas list and get it circulating amongst friends and family? It's never too early!