- Amigurumi Insects
- Lamb Toy
- Pom-pom garland
- Hot Air Balloons
- Unicorn Headband
- Fruity Brooches
- Amigurumi Bunny
- Heart Headband
- Amigurumi Garden
- Stripy Tea Cosy
- Monkey & Sheep Toys
- View all
- 9 Projects for National Watermelon Day
- 9 FREE Patterns To Crochet With Your Kids This Summer!
- 8 Feelings After Completing a Project
- ISSUE 93 SNEAK PEEK
- 13 Things You Didn’t Think Of Making With A Granny Square
- 13 Lifelike Amigurumi Animals
- A Catch Up With Arne and Carlos
- These Manchester Appeal Crochet Celebs Are Taking The World By Storm
- ISSUE 92 SNEAK PEEK
- Knitting And Crochet World Records
- Craft Your Way To Mindfulness
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- ISSUE 91 SNEAK PEEK
- Bonus Project: Bunglebees
- Recreate Princess Charlotte’s Style
- Free Knitted and Crocheted Storage Patterns
- Free Summer Projects
- 13 FREE Crochet Easter Projects
- Exclusive: Andy Murray Quits Tennis To Pursue Knitting Passion
- ISSUE 90 SNEAK PEEK
- 13 Easter Crochet Projects
- Wear A Hat Day!
- St Patrick’s Day Projects
- View all
13 Easter Crochet Projects
Easter is one of the most delightful holidays, associated with nothing but gorgeous animals being born, bunny rabbits, bright colours, the start of spring and of course – eggs! This is a time of year when everything is just 'so cute'. Why not seize the opportunity and enjoy 13 of the most egg-stra special Easter patterns on the web for your pleasure. Happy Easter!
2. Springtime daffodils
3. Huggie bunnies
4. Sunshine yellow
5. Bag of bunnies
6. Family time
7. Flower power
8. Rabbit rattle
9. Bright birdies
10. Cheeky chicken
11. Baby bunnies
12. Crochet nest
13. Easter bunny
Want to see some real farmyard animals in springtime knit and crochetwear? Take a look at these adorable little goats
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Nothing says summer quite like a refreshing wedge of watermelon on a hot day. Not only is this juicy fruit in season, it's also on trend! From stationery, fabrics and home accessories, it has become a sweet statement this year, so why not make a one in a melon project for National Watermelon Day on the 3rd August?
The summer holidays are here and what better way to keep your tykes entertained than with our favourite hobby? These patterns are perfect for introducing and improving their crochet skills – and they're all free to download!
Whether you love to crochet, knit or both, we all get the incredible sense of achievement after completing a project, particularly when it seems like it's taken a while. We take you through the emotions we experience after casting off.
Issue 93, on sale 20th July, is filled to the brim with summer treats. Below is a little peek at what you can find inside, but before you tackle new projects, you'll want to read all about the launch of Toymaker of the Year 2017. We're encouraging you to enter for the chance to become our ultimate toymaking champion. You can enter here. We also discover the health benefits of knitting, plus we have £4,000 worth of goodies to give away including incredible Champneys spa breaks!
The humble granny square is a true crochet classic and something that often attracts newbies to our craft. But let's face it, there is a finite number of cushions and blankets that can fit on any one sofa. Why not use your granny square super skills for other crafty makes? In true Monty Python style, now for something completely different...