- Christmas Blanket: Part 1
- Snowy The Dachshund
- Cute Macarons
- Amigurumi Hippo
- Handbag Charms
- Stool Cover
- Flower Coin Purses
- Amigurumi Insects
- Lamb Toy
- Pom-pom garland
- Hot Air Balloons
- View all
- ISSUE 94 SNEAK PEEK
- 11 Crochet Truths We Learnt The Hard Way
- Craft Crush: Chunky Knits
- So What Exactly Is A Yarn Cake?
- Your Crafty Wishlist
- 9 Projects for National Watermelon Day
- 9 FREE Patterns To Crochet With Your Kids This Summer!
- 8 Feelings After Completing a Project
- ISSUE 93 SNEAK PEEK
- 13 Things You Didn’t Think Of Making With A Granny Square
- 13 Lifelike Amigurumi Animals
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- A Catch Up With Arne and Carlos
- These Manchester Appeal Crochet Celebs Are Taking The World By Storm
- ISSUE 92 SNEAK PEEK
- Knitting And Crochet World Records
- Craft Your Way To Mindfulness
- ISSUE 91 SNEAK PEEK
- Bonus Project: Bunglebees
- Recreate Princess Charlotte’s Style
- Free Knitted and Crocheted Storage Patterns
- Free Summer Projects
- 13 FREE Crochet Easter Projects
- View all
10 Amazing Handmade Gingerbread Houses
Take a wander down to Christmas town and marvel at these beautiful crocheted and knitted gingerbread houses. Which one do you want to take up residence in?
2. Candy mountain
3. The full works
4. Raise the roof
5. Fun and free
6. Two-tone treasure
7. So kitsch
8. Ginger nut
9. Mini marvel
10. Kitchen crochet
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Nothing says summer quite like a refreshing wedge of watermelon on a hot day. Not only is this juicy fruit in season, it's also on trend! From stationery, fabrics and home accessories, it has become a sweet statement this year, so why not make a one in a melon project for National Watermelon Day on the 3rd August?
The summer holidays are here and what better way to keep your tykes entertained than with our favourite hobby? These patterns are perfect for introducing and improving their crochet skills – and they're all free to download!
Whether you love to crochet, knit or both, we all get the incredible sense of achievement after completing a project, particularly when it seems like it's taken a while. We take you through the emotions we experience after casting off.
Issue 93, on sale 20th July, is filled to the brim with summer treats. Below is a little peek at what you can find inside, but before you tackle new projects, you'll want to read all about the launch of Toymaker of the Year 2017. We're encouraging you to enter for the chance to become our ultimate toymaking champion. You can enter here. We also discover the health benefits of knitting, plus we have £4,000 worth of goodies to give away including incredible Champneys spa breaks!
The humble granny square is a true crochet classic and something that often attracts newbies to our craft. But let's face it, there is a finite number of cushions and blankets that can fit on any one sofa. Why not use your granny square super skills for other crafty makes? In true Monty Python style, now for something completely different...