- Koala Bears
- Happy Pennant
- Lost In Space: Alfie The Alien & His UFO
- Cactus Pincushions
- Circular Shoulder Bag
- Apple Coasters
- Colourful Lampshade Cover
- Hatching Dragons
- Flower Coasters
- Bobble Cushion
- Camping Set
- View all
- A Catch Up With Arne and Carlos
- These Manchester Appeal Crochet Celebs Are Taking The World By Storm
- ISSUE 92 SNEAK PEEK
- Knitting And Crochet World Records
- Craft Your Way To Mindfulness
- ISSUE 91 SNEAK PEEK
- Bonus Project: Bunglebees
- Recreate Princess Charlotte’s Style
- Free Knitted and Crocheted Storage Patterns
- Free Summer Projects
- 13 FREE Crochet Easter Projects
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- Exclusive: Andy Murray Quits Tennis To Pursue Knitting Passion
- ISSUE 90 SNEAK PEEK
- 13 Easter Crochet Projects
- Wear A Hat Day!
- St Patrick’s Day Projects
- 9 Times Crocheted Food Looked So Tasty We Wanted To Eat It
- Yarn Shop Day Cheat Sheet
- 9 Crochet Projects For Mother’s Day
- Jane Doll: Her Beret & Bag
- ISSUE 89 SNEAK PEEK
- Ponies Presented with Fair Isle Jumpers
- View all
10 Amazing Handmade Gingerbread Houses
Take a wander down to Christmas town and marvel at these beautiful crocheted and knitted gingerbread houses. Which one do you want to take up residence in?
2. Candy mountain
3. The full works
4. Raise the roof
5. Fun and free
6. Two-tone treasure
7. So kitsch
8. Ginger nut
9. Mini marvel
10. Kitchen crochet
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
If you have ever been around a cat as you enjoy a spot of knitting or crochet, you'll know that one of their favourite pastimes is to unwind... quite literally - your fabulous work! Here are a collection of kitties that have been caught in the act trying to have a pop at their owners' WIPs, most of all when their backs are turned...
Lorene Eppolite is the designer behind Cre8tion Crochet and has been designing since October 2012. She loves to create fun and easy crochet accessories and garments for women and children. Her patterns are designed to be achievable for any skill level. Just because it is easy, doesn’t mean it can’t be beautiful.
Lorene was named one of the Top Ten Designers by The Yarn Box in 2012, by AllFreeCrochet in 2013 and two of her patterns appeared in the Top 100 of 2014 for AllFreeCrochet where she was named a Top Blogger. Lorene has many patterns published by Red Heart Yarns. She was also nominated for four categories in the last round of The Crochet Awards. Find five of her most popular patterns below!
Issue 73 of LGC Knitting & Crochet magazine contains 12 fantastic giveaways for you to enter. Simply click on the pictures below to be taken to each entry page, and good luck!
When LGC Knitting & Crochet magazine launched its annual short story competition in issue 70, the team never expected to receive so many great entries. They had a tough job deciding after reading all of your excellent tales! Here, we have a fantastic story from one runner-up, Laura West, which captures just how magical knitting is to so many of us. Thank you Laura for your great story!
When LGC Knitting & Crochet magazine recently launched its annual short story competition in issue 70, the team was overwhelmed by all of the great entries we received. We had a tough job deciding after reading all of your excellent tales! Here, we have a charming story from one runner-up, Valerie Reilly, who brilliantly describes the kooky world that comes with being a knitter. Thank you Valerie!