- Christmas Blanket: Part 1
- Snowy The Dachshund
- Cute Macarons
- Amigurumi Hippo
- Handbag Charms
- Stool Cover
- Flower Coin Purses
- Amigurumi Insects
- Lamb Toy
- Pom-pom garland
- Hot Air Balloons
- View all
- ISSUE 94 SNEAK PEEK
- 11 Crochet Truths We Learnt The Hard Way
- Craft Crush: Chunky Knits
- So What Exactly Is A Yarn Cake?
- Your Crafty Wishlist
- 9 Projects for National Watermelon Day
- 9 FREE Patterns To Crochet With Your Kids This Summer!
- 8 Feelings After Completing a Project
- ISSUE 93 SNEAK PEEK
- 13 Things You Didn’t Think Of Making With A Granny Square
- 13 Lifelike Amigurumi Animals
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- A Catch Up With Arne and Carlos
- These Manchester Appeal Crochet Celebs Are Taking The World By Storm
- ISSUE 92 SNEAK PEEK
- Knitting And Crochet World Records
- Craft Your Way To Mindfulness
- ISSUE 91 SNEAK PEEK
- Bonus Project: Bunglebees
- Recreate Princess Charlotte’s Style
- Free Knitted and Crocheted Storage Patterns
- Free Summer Projects
- 13 FREE Crochet Easter Projects
- View all
10 Amazing Handmade Gingerbread Houses
Take a wander down to Christmas town and marvel at these beautiful crocheted and knitted gingerbread houses. Which one do you want to take up residence in?
2. Candy mountain
3. The full works
4. Raise the roof
5. Fun and free
6. Two-tone treasure
7. So kitsch
8. Ginger nut
9. Mini marvel
10. Kitchen crochet
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
There are mixed feelings on how cool it is to dress up your dog, but whether you're for or against pampering your pooch you have to admit it's cute! Here are 22 mutts that have been treated to a winter warmer - some more fashion fur-ward than others.
Wildlife Rescue Nests is a non-profit project that encourages knitters and crocheters to make a woolly nest for wildlife across the world.
Issue 74 of LGC Knitting & Crochet magazine, on sale from 28th August to 1st October 2015, comes with six balls of pretty Jingle yarn just for you, including a special shimmer ball. Your special yarn colour pack also comes with 3.75mm crochet hook and bamboo knitting needles so you can make a start on your next project straight away. This issue we have great projects for you including gorgeous decorations, cute toy makes, fantastic gift ideas, makes for baby and lots more. Don't miss our handy workshop guide, lowdown on bringing your crafts to the blogosphere, or interview with crochet artist Phil Ferguson! Subscribe today here.
Many brides fret about finding the perfect dress for their wedding, but if you can knit or crochet (or are willing to learn), it needn't be so tricky. Whether you're looking for a figure-hugging number or hoping for something a little looser, there are lots of options to choose from.
The team at The Prince of Wales Hospice in Pontefract, West Yorkshire, is asking you to help change how people view hospices. Patients and staff have taken on a project to knit a long scarf that will wrap the hospice – and they're inviting you to get involved.