- Christmas Blanket: Part 1
- Snowy The Dachshund
- Cute Macarons
- Amigurumi Hippo
- Handbag Charms
- Stool Cover
- Flower Coin Purses
- Amigurumi Insects
- Lamb Toy
- Pom-pom garland
- Hot Air Balloons
- View all
- ISSUE 94 SNEAK PEEK
- 11 Crochet Truths We Learnt The Hard Way
- Craft Crush: Chunky Knits
- So What Exactly Is A Yarn Cake?
- Your Crafty Wishlist
- 9 Projects for National Watermelon Day
- 9 FREE Patterns To Crochet With Your Kids This Summer!
- 8 Feelings After Completing a Project
- ISSUE 93 SNEAK PEEK
- 13 Things You Didn’t Think Of Making With A Granny Square
- 13 Lifelike Amigurumi Animals
- View all
- Accessories Crochet Patterns
- Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Baby Crochet Patterns
- Christmas Crochet Patterns
- Granny squares Crochet Patterns
- Homewares Crochet Patterns
- Toy Crochet Patterns
- View all
- A Catch Up With Arne and Carlos
- These Manchester Appeal Crochet Celebs Are Taking The World By Storm
- ISSUE 92 SNEAK PEEK
- Knitting And Crochet World Records
- Craft Your Way To Mindfulness
- ISSUE 91 SNEAK PEEK
- Bonus Project: Bunglebees
- Recreate Princess Charlotte’s Style
- Free Knitted and Crocheted Storage Patterns
- Free Summer Projects
- 13 FREE Crochet Easter Projects
- View all
10 Amazing Handmade Gingerbread Houses
Take a wander down to Christmas town and marvel at these beautiful crocheted and knitted gingerbread houses. Which one do you want to take up residence in?
2. Candy mountain
3. The full works
4. Raise the roof
5. Fun and free
6. Two-tone treasure
7. So kitsch
8. Ginger nut
9. Mini marvel
10. Kitchen crochet
More from Top Crochet Patterns blog
Construct your own crochet zoo with these incredible projects! Not only do amigurumi creatures look amazing, but unlike our real-life pets, they are quite content to sit with us patiently while we work on our latest project. Plus you can have as many as you want and enjoy species you'd never be able to keep at home! Below are our picks of the most lifelike...
From garden birds to Norwegian vikings, we find out what inspires our favourite crafty duo. Highly successful designers, artists and authors Arne Nerjordet and Carlos Zachrison sat down with us to talk all things woolly. Known for their inspiring craft books and colourful makes, they allow their Scandinavian livelihood to inspire them in so many ways. Since their first book in 2010, they’ve created great titles, but we wanted to chat to them about their latest release, Field Guide to Knitted Birds. Read on to find out what encourages them and even bag yourself a free book!
Meet the lady who is raising money for victims of terror through the wonderful world of crochet. Following the recent attacks in London and Manchester, Caroline Reid, from Exeter, has decided to do her bit to help the appeal. She is attempting to crochet 20 mini celebrities in just 20 days. She then plans to auction off the finished dolls to try and raise funds for the We Love Manchester Emergency Fund. You can find her JustGiving charity fundraising page here. Her deadline is the 24th June 2017, so get donating quick and do your bit!
Issue 92 arrives in stores on the 15th June and we can't wait for you to get your hands on it. We've packed it full of knitting and crochet treats, plus there are fabulous giveaways for you to enter. Before you get crafty, take a look at the launch of our annual Short Story Competition! You simply need to choose a sentence and write your 1000 word story for the chance to win incredible prizes worth over £500 from Search Press (searchpress.com) and Cygnet Yarns (cygnetyarns.com). Here's a preview of the fantastic patterns you'll find in issue 92...
Us crafters like to push our creativity to the limit and sometimes there are those who love to go to new extremes and attempt a world record. Here's a few of our favourites...